Friday, July 29, 2005

The Ultimate Bead Lover's Guide

The Ultimate Bead Lover's Guide: "I've just released an amazing new ebook called 'The Ultimate Bead Lover's Guide'. It covers everything you need to know to start getting addicted to beading.
When I first started beading, I was completely confused. There were so many choices to make, and I had NO IDEA what I was doing.
Which needle, thread and clasp should I use for the beads I liked?
Which equipment did I really need?
How was I going to work out how many beads I needed to make the piece?
My list of questions seemed endless! Let alone worrying about how to make my piece come out right, finish it in a professional looking way, and make sure it didn't break the first time I wore it.
My head was spinning!
Imagine being able to shortcut all of these questions and decisions!"

I'm so excited that this is finally available!
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)

No comments: