Friday, July 29, 2005

Lingfield Park Beadworkers Fair July 2005: Seed beads


Lingfield Park Beadworkers Fair July 2005: Seed beads: "Two lots of seed beads bought from The Bead Merchant. I like the way they put colours together in their boxed sets of beads.
The green and blue beads are delicas. I'm not 100% sure what they'll be used for - I have several projects in mind for them!
The pastel tones are size 15s (the size of seed beads refers to how many in an inch - so the larger the number, the smaller the bead. 15 is the smallest size made today, although you can find older beads for sale that go down to size 24!). I'm planning on making a spiral rope lariat from them, inspired by a necklace on display at the Beadworkers Guild stand."

I couldn't resist this photo...
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just been pointed at your blog - glad you liked that pic! :)