Thursday, April 06, 2006

Beadwork Poll - How Do You Handle your UFOs (UnFinished Objects)?

Beadwork Poll - How Do You Handle your UFOs (UnFinished Objects)?: "We all (well, most of us) have them. Beadwork projects we started back when we first saw the design or the bead pattern. We knew we had to bead them, the project was just too gorgeous/fun/challenging not to work! But then, a new beading magazine came out or we saw a new bead pattern for sale on Bead-Patterns.com and we HAD to bead that one, right now! No waiting - we had the Need To Bead and to bead that particular pattern immediately. And right then, the UFO pattern established itself.

Yes, I'll admit it. I have too many beadwork UFOs and need to take stock of them. I can answer 'yes' to almost all of the answers in the poll, which tells me I need to get a grip on my beadwork. Time to weed them out, reclaim the beads, decide which bead projects to finsih and when. It's a big job, but unless I want to be overwhelmed by UFOs, I need to do it, and soon."

I had a bit of a chuckle reading about "UFOs" - although in my house, it's more "UCPs" - unfinished cleaning projects! Post a comment with your favourite UFO story, I'd love to read them!
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)

4 comments:

Sarebear said...

My latest UFO

Well, I don't have a story, but I DO have a pic of my latest UFO. Hee!

Felicity said...

Hi sarebear
I liked your UFO so much I thought I'd add a new post about it!
Felicity 8-)

Sarebear said...

Cool, thanks!!

angelique said...

I place my UFO's on a shelf and wonder if they'll ever know how to get back home.Some of them do find their way. (smile)