Friday, July 15, 2005

Sweater Update

Sweater Update; My Life's a Sitcom (www.rayne-of-tara.blog-city.com): "I just keep saying it ... I love this sweater! The yarn is great, it's a fun project, that doesn't feel indefinite and interminable. It will have beading coming up shortly. I ordered the beads from a fabulous website known as Earth Faire only a few days ago, and received them today. That's a great company, by the way - really cool products, good prices, and extraordinarily good service. No affiliation, just a happy customer.
So, beads in my knitting will be a new experience I'm looking forward to trying."


There seems to be a neverending variety of ways to use beads - I never thought of using them in knitting! I'm really looking forward to seeing further progress on this sweater, just to see how it works.
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I forgot to mention ... green is my favorite color too! :o) There are actually a variety of ways to add beads to knitting, and this is probably the simplest ... just stringing beads on the yarn and looping them between stitches. As I mentioned, it's my first foray into beaded knitting, and I too am interested to see how it turns out! :o)