Sunday, July 24, 2005

My Perdy Necklace


procrsti-knitter: My Perdy Necklace: "Roxana and I went to a local bead fair last week, and I spent too much, suprise suprise. BUT I DID finally make something out of them! Every time I have tried beading I have liked the outcome, but I just don't do it much. I feel like it is kind of a 'cop out' craft 'cause it's so easy. I know I shouldn't think this way, but I do.

I would like to do it more, and get into the crazy stuff like chain maille (sp?) and longer term stuff like that. Still, I am proud of this necklace. But I'm just a freak and I'm afraid it looks too cheap or too home made or too costume jewelryish. Oh well, we're our own worst critics.

Here's a close up!"


What a great effort, I love the colour.
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)

No comments: