Saturday, July 16, 2005

Cool costume

World Domination Plans: Time After Time the Countdown - 4 days: "I've just been doing some beading on my costume for Calisthenics: I've been periodically doing the beading on it. It's for a dance that we're doing to the 'Cancan' and 'Diamond's Are a Girls' Best Friend' music from Moulin Rouge. It's supposed to look like a corset-y thing, but I havn't finished the beading. The white-ish beading at the top is what I've been doing and I have to repeat it 3 more times on the back and 4 on the back...and I guess I'll post more pics when I finish beading it "


My goodness, an Aussie girl! My niece was nuts about calisthenics, and my sister spent countless hours working on her costumes. They never looked so good up close, but they looked FABULOUS on stage. The makeup was a bit scary up close though. hehehe
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Is calisthenics mostly an Aussie thing then? Some of the elements are similar to rhythmic gymnastics though.
My niece was with Nova for a while, then Yarra Ranges (I think).
Keep smiling
Felicity 8-)